There are various meeting rooms available at the Library. Although primarily intended for Library use, they may be used by the public when not needed for Library activities.
To reserve a meeting room, please contact:
- Community Room: Carie Jancik - (708) 795-8000 ext 6317
Capacity of 100 persons auditorium‐style, or 60 with tables and chairs.
- Board Room: Carie Jancik - (708) 795-8000 ext 6317
Contains a conference table and has a capacity of 21.
- Study Rooms: Audio Visual Desk - (708) 795-8000 ext 3085
Two study rooms available, with a capacity of 4 each.
- Learning Lab I: Briana Perlot - (708) 795-8000 ext 6336
9 computer stations equipped with office and graphic software, with additional room for laptops for a total room capacity of 16.
- Learning Lab 2: Briana Perlot - (708) 795-8000 ext 6336
Contains table and chairs and has a capacity of 8.